Tuesday, June 21, 2011

featured in: Love at First Blush

our good friend (and fellow fashion comrade) Sabrina has featured us in her
blog Love at First Blush in a series focused on fashion designers
in their spaces. her blog is a beautiful record of inspirational photos.
one of my favorites to follow. also, make sure to check out her Etsy account!


it's a two part series: part I features my roomie Melanie, 
a blog featuring all you need to know about fashion, fine cuisine, and music.
seriously, what three things could anyone love more?

mc superstar <3

part II features my space

all photos were taken by Sabrina xx

4 comments:

  1. sweet repost!!!! i love all the power blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout Roomie! your feature looks so great! Those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I've been looking forward to this. These pics are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete